<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

HMS Hood in 1-350 Scale.

April 18 2012 at 4:47 AM
  (Login surfsup63)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 58.106.44.3

This is my rendition of the Mighty Ood. It was completed with the White Ensign Set for. Any C and C's are most welcome.....Cheers Mark.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login turccson)
HyperScale Forums

Cool very nice

April 18 2012, 5:02 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login erreipmod)
HyperScale Forums

Beautiful battle cruiser

April 18 2012, 9:26 AM 

Really well done, very nice paint work, nice details too. I like it much. Beautiful rendition of the infortunate adversary of the Bismarck. happy.gif

Serge Dompierre

Respond to this message   

(Login GrantGoodale)
HyperScale Forums

Well done n/t

April 18 2012, 12:19 PM 

- Grant

Respond to this message   

(Login Williamshuey)
HyperScale Forums

I'm no expert on His Majesty's ships but...

April 19 2012, 12:14 AM 

am I the only one who finds it curious that there are steel decks beneath 4 of the seven 4" dual mounts but the aftermost three are sitting on plain wood decking??
It's a beautiful model but this just seems strange somehow.

Bill Shuey

Respond to this message   

(Login surfsup63)
HyperScale Forums

Re: I'm no expert on His Majesty's ships but...

April 19 2012, 2:55 AM 

Hi Bill. I know it looks strange but all the References I have do show this is her correct Colours. It even shows this on the HMS Hood Website......Cheers Mark

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login seafirexv)
HyperScale Forums

very nice! I like your modeling knives there!

April 19 2012, 2:19 AM 

I like ship models, but I don't have enough years to finish one at the rate I go happy.gif

Very nice...

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - HMS Hood in 1-350 Scale.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

To post an image of your models, you will first need to find somewhere to host your photos on the Internet. Your ISP will often give you a limited amount of free web storage, and other online photo storage is also available.

To post a link or an image, simply type in the URL (web address) of the destination page or image. The URL will appear as a link (for an HTML link) or an image (if you link direct to a .jpg file) when posted. You can use the Preview facility to see how your message looks before posting to Plastic Pix.

Please try to keep image sizes to 800 pixels wide or less, as larger sizes will be too big to fit on many computer screens. Also, file sizes should be kept to around 100kb or less, otherwise download may be very slow.

For Scale Aircraft Modelling questions or discussion, please visit the Plane Talking Discussion Group.

Please note a few points of etiquette. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server and repeat offenders will have their registration cancelled.

free counters