<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

F-111C ( escape the shelf of doom )

May 28 2012 at 10:17 PM

(Login F-104S)
from IP address 108.193.194.40

Finally got to the point of being tired off start a **** load of kits and shelving them. So I will focus on finishing a bunch off jets before starting on other kit. Started on this last December. Its the old Academy F-111C with **** load of new parts and excellent cartograph decals happy.gif
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Cheers Brian(F-104nut)

Starfighter's forever

This message has been edited by F-104S from IP address 108.193.194.40 on May 28, 2012 10:55 PM
This message has been edited by F-104S from IP address 108.193.194.40 on May 28, 2012 10:18 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Richard TSANG
(Login airte974)
HyperScale Forums

Nice work Brian, and where's your Demon ?

May 28 2012, 10:42 PM 

I'm waiting for it happy.gif

Cheers Richard

Respond to this message   

Brian(F-104nut)
(Login F-104S)

That is on the paint shelf off doom for a while. , just

May 28 2012, 10:55 PM 

fought with the paint for a week and it was time to take a break happy.gif

Cheers Brian(F-104nut)

Starfighter's forever

Respond to this message   

(Login jbrundt)
HyperScale Forums

feels good to get one off 'the shelf' doesn't it?

May 29 2012, 10:57 AM 

great progress there Brian.

I have a few myself I'm going to finish before I start another one. It takes discipline....

Respond to this message   

(Login shogun66)
HyperScale Forums

Looking good Brain!

May 30 2012, 9:37 AM 

I really like that Pave Tac pod!

Hey, your gonna need some (a lot of)ordnance for her... wink.gif

[linked image] We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - F-111C ( escape the shelf of doom )
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

To post an image of your models, you will first need to find somewhere to host your photos on the Internet. Your ISP will often give you a limited amount of free web storage, and other online photo storage is also available.

To post a link or an image, simply type in the URL (web address) of the destination page or image. The URL will appear as a link (for an HTML link) or an image (if you link direct to a .jpg file) when posted. You can use the Preview facility to see how your message looks before posting to Plastic Pix.

Please try to keep image sizes to 800 pixels wide or less, as larger sizes will be too big to fit on many computer screens. Also, file sizes should be kept to around 100kb or less, otherwise download may be very slow.

For Scale Aircraft Modelling questions or discussion, please visit the Plane Talking Discussion Group.

Please note a few points of etiquette. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server and repeat offenders will have their registration cancelled.

free counters