THE HORSE Tech Board
Lots to say? go to Horse Chat!..
Go to Swap Meet or Back Talk
Off Topic Posts Will Be Deleted.
All posts subject to publication without notice
Create Network 54 login
Click here for easy way to hardtail your Japbike
Click here for how to make a seat pan from a shovel!
- Electric start with Magneto Wiring. Sixball on Jan 20, 2017, 12:15 AM
- Why not.... DanAz on Jan 20, 2017, 12:49 AM
- disc brakes? use a padlock or a disc lock*. horshak on Jan 20, 2017, 5:14 PM
- key switch. hueyshog on Jan 21, 2017, 6:54 AM
- A different idea..... horshak on Jan 24, 2017, 9:36 PM
- Mag kill. Ranthetriumphman on Mar 14, 2017, 12:38 AM
- Anyone here ever tried to resilver the reflector for a head or tail-light?*. C.W. on Jan 2, 2017, 1:53 PM
- Sure,ask a plater.*. 47str8leg on Jan 2, 2017, 2:20 PM
- If it's fairly flat, why not use..... DanAz on Jan 3, 2017, 1:11 AM
- tail reflector. db on Jan 4, 2017, 3:51 PM
- I did find a small plating setup at JC Witney for $65*. horshak on Jan 11, 2017, 6:26 PM
- what about chrome tape?. hacksaw on Jan 13, 2017, 1:40 AM