THE HORSE Tech Board
Lots to say? go to Horse Chat!..
Go to Swap Meet or Back Talk
Off Topic Posts Will Be Deleted.
All posts subject to publication without notice
Create Network 54 login
Click here for easy way to hardtail your Japbike
Click here for how to make a seat pan from a shovel!
- Anyone have an idea.... Dennis..73sho on Sep 15, 2012, 10:15 PM
- Valves are horribly abused and it is a wonder they. scootrscott on Sep 16, 2012, 9:05 AM
- there were some vlaves that were two pice. Jimbo73 on Sep 16, 2012, 11:51 AM
- There appears to not.... Dennis..73sho on Sep 17, 2012, 9:55 PM
- I remember years ago there was a bunch of bad keepers out there that. .... Rev Tramp on Sep 18, 2012, 10:28 AM
- Hope it's not the keepers.... Dennis..73sho on Sep 18, 2012, 9:42 PM
- Can anyone identify these cylinders please.... Cory on Sep 13, 2012, 6:44 PM
- The casting mark in the second pic almost looks like a Performance Machine logo,. C.W. on Sep 13, 2012, 8:45 PM
- Those are original HD outside oiler panhead cylinders, look to be modified to run on a. DouginGa on Sep 13, 2012, 10:12 PM
- x2 plus. Scott McKelvey on Sep 13, 2012, 11:31 PM
- hmmmm... I might be interested in those.... 47str8leg on Sep 14, 2012, 8:17 AM