THE HORSE Tech Board
Lots to say? go to Horse Chat!..
Go to Swap Meet or Back Talk
Off Topic Posts Will Be Deleted.
All posts subject to publication without notice
Create Network 54 login
Click here for easy way to hardtail your Japbike
Click here for how to make a seat pan from a shovel!
- NEED HELP QUICK!! ACO BIKE. I got every thing hooked up..... ZiganMarine on Jun 15, 2012, 10:22 PM
- try this. Lee Bruns on Jun 15, 2012, 10:43 PM
- Did you use starter fluid. Red Good on Jun 15, 2012, 11:01 PM
- Check your. scott fauer on Jun 15, 2012, 11:25 PM
- forgot to turn off the petcock and had fuel in #1and #4 cylinders. ZiganMarine on Jun 15, 2012, 11:46 PM
- no fuel, try dropping the bowls while still on the bike. no cnc mike on Jun 16, 2012, 12:11 AM
- Fab kevin did a tech article on a Japper not sure what. mike davis on Jun 16, 2012, 8:41 AM
- THE JETTING is WAY OFF..... HYspd on Jun 16, 2012, 2:07 PM
- CV Carb diagram. Ramrod on Jun 11, 2012, 4:37 AM
- Here is a nice link to diagrams. John A on Jun 11, 2012, 12:17 PM
- Another link. RussW on Jun 11, 2012, 6:58 PM
- Here Ya Go !!! with part #'s. Shovel on Jun 12, 2012, 9:15 AM
- Thanks to all. Ramrod on Jun 13, 2012, 4:49 AM
- parts available. digiterry on Jun 15, 2012, 11:28 AM