This one is basically a glorified version of the front wheel clamp listed above. This on is an all steel workhorse and weighs in at 50 lbs without box or packing. This is one tool that will last forever and can be handed down from generation to generation. It is Made in The USA (God, I love saying this) by Merritt Company. This front wheel clamp is portable enough to be used anywhere you set it.
* Great for mobile or traveling bike mechanic
* Keeps your garage floor free of holes
* Great for renters who can't drill holes in garage floor
* Take it from garage and throw it in the back of your pick up truck when going out to tow a bike
* Lock in the bike's front tire and forget the worry of your bike falling, tipping over or risk getting it scratched against your truck bed
* Great for storing or parking a bike in tight spots
I paid $265 for this rig new a couple years ago. It works great but I don't really need it anymore. I'm asking only $125 o.b.o. + shipping from AZ zip 85236.
Posted on Jun 9, 2012, 3:55 PM from IP address 188.8.131.52