Return to Index  

Site posting Problems getting worse - Need some help

October 16 2011 at 3:49 AM
Pete Best  (Login thenextbest1)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 124.149.32.68

Ive been having issues with the site for some months now - been here a fair while and would like to stay because of Bretts initative and the band of brothers who have given so freely of the knowledge and expertise.

Reason for dummy spit tonight is Ive tried to post on Workbench Theme twice (1hr +) using (the terminal to me Photobucket service) and after getting halfway thru the post - each time it timed out and I could'nt retrieve the session - This has also been happening during brousing sessions taking sometimes two or three refreshes to get the page back - I have noticed at the bottom of the page it is waiting on net54/... before it times out - these appear to me to be the small top/bottom page active advertisments/gifs that aren't loading and stuffing the whole page from loading??

Don't have any of these problems on Brit Mod/Mod Madness/ others?? Is there anyone out there that can tell me If im holding my tongue wrong or something?? Using Firefox 7.0.1 but same problems on Internet Explorer 8

TIA
PS just happened again previewing this - Look forward to any suggested fixes if there are any

Respond to this message   
Responses

Posting or replying to messages on Theme Pix requires visitors to register. If you have not already registered on one of HyperScale's other Forums, you will need to:

1. First register with Network 54, the Forum provider.Click here to register with Network 54.

2. Then, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

free counters