Well I though I was doing good on my first 1/48 biplane when...June 9 2012 at 8:38 PM
Red Steve (Login RedSteveSDMB)
from IP address 18.104.22.168
all the sudden it was on the floor! tail, wings everything just --kaput! So now I have the lower wings on and have to figure out strut rework as all pins snapped off (of course) leaving me eight different possible combinations for strut placement (at least first strut) . Note to self---Next time mark struts in case of epic fail such as this. Calm, breathe...drink heavily. Ahh. I will continue the madness after watching Happy Feet 2 with my soon to be bride Svetlana and then start again fresh tonight. We get hitched next weekend by the way!
First biplane....thousands of lessons learned so I guess it is a success so far -lol!
Red Steve rant mode---delayed.
- You have to wipe the Miracle Whip off of your fingers before handling biplane models. - Larry Schmidt on Jun 9, 2012, 10:59 PM
- The biplane was looking good - Terence Wong on Jun 10, 2012, 7:48 AM
- Welcome to the club! - Stuart Milliken on Jun 10, 2012, 11:04 PM
- All the best for next weekend and beyond Steve. - russ, on Jun 11, 2012, 11:42 AM
- Happens all the time - Dave Brown on Jun 11, 2012, 8:09 PM
- Thanks for all the good wishes guys! Svetlana is the woman for me!! - Red Steve on Jun 11, 2012, 8:46 PM
Posting or replying to messages on Theme Pix requires visitors to register. If you have not already registered on one of HyperScale's other Forums, you will need to:
First register with Network 54, the Forum provider.Click here to register with Network 54.
Then, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.
Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.