Return to Index  

Re: Flag bags and cranes

June 18 2012 at 12:55 PM

Glen Genest  (Login Air-5)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 76.173.211.248

Response to Flag bags and cranes

Thanks Rick for the flag bag location, I was looking at som pictures but just could not figure out the terminal end. One down.
Still boggled by the crane type units for and aft, knew the kingpost aft of the second Mack was for boat handling, and are the 2 on the aft structure at the base of the taller illuminator, I had to add those. Thats way I wounded about the other 2 for storage loading. On the kit there are 2, what appear to be long hatches either side of the cranes. Many years ago I saw a new clip of a Talos or a Terrier loading on to the launch rails, fast, but in light of the new systems, cumbersom, but then they were stored horizontally, not vertically as now.
Rick thanks for your help! The model is at the stage were I am adding the "little" pieces, a lot of little pieces... Now also I can add my signal flag lines. Oh ah one more thing, brain fade here, the US Flag flys from the for mast when at see? I know, not from the bow or fan tail.
Thanks again,
Glen
Air-5

Respond to this message   

Posting or replying to messages on Theme Pix requires visitors to register. If you have not already registered on one of HyperScale's other Forums, you will need to:

1. First register with Network 54, the Forum provider.Click here to register with Network 54.

2. Then, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

free counters