<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Restoraton of 20 yr old T-33 and building BA F4J for

January 7 2012 at 12:52 PM

(Login iluvflying)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 75.107.64.56

flying out of the window of my pickup.

A little explanation. I grew up a military bratt and spent many hours sitting in the back of the family station wagon, happy.gif ,driving between Air Force bases where my dad was assigned.

I would fly my hand out the window to feel the lifting and different pressures effecting my hand, thinking this was similar to a wind tunnel.

Well I soon progressed to flying a model out the window from Alabama to California when I was 8 yrs old. I loved rivets because they allowed me to retain my grip on my prized model. I had spent many hours and much effort in getting it ready to play with, not just put on a shelf! I used to bomb the Arny guys with small bombs filled with clay to give them weight to knock over my Marx army figures! My dad always told me to go Air Force vs Army, he had been through WW2 as a bomber pilot and knew a target when he saw one!!

So without further adue, here is what is on my bench undergoing construction and 100,000 check after many miles of flight across this great country!

Hawk Chrome T-33, canopy blew off just last week, looking for a replacement sad.gif

[linked image]

[linked image]

I added the micro foil about 5 years ago, holding up very well!

Monogram Blue Angel F4J under construction for 2012 airshow season:

[linked image]

I don't know if the decals are any good but will try them. Used a rattle can for blue, close enough for these mark 1 eyeballs...

Philip & Maximilian(Doing fine at school)

Head of Ranch Security, Song Dog, Texas

Where has all the music gone?

This message has been edited by iluvflying from IP address 70.41.96.39 on Jan 7, 2012 12:55 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Steven Flowers
(Login steven9)
HyperScale Forums

Great stuff Philip, Now how's the Max doing? n/t

January 8 2012, 1:38 AM 

Respond to this message   

Steven Flowers
(Login steven9)
HyperScale Forums

Great stuff Philip, Now how's the Max doing? n/t

January 8 2012, 1:38 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login iluvflying)
HyperScale Forums

Hi Steven, thanks for asking about Max. He is so happy

January 8 2012, 10:50 PM 

at school. He gets to socialize with other dogs his age, one pug in particular is his wrestling and play mate. They are the same size and he enjoys the activity.

He can now do some of the basic commands. the trainer said he should have stayed in the litter longer in her opinion. But she is confident he is getting the socialization he needs and is just now getting to the age of being able to quickly pickup on the training.

It cost me $130/week for boarding and training and I think it is going to be money well spent. I enjoy a well trained dog, especially a Labrador.

Take care and happy modeling.

Philip & Maximilian(Doing fine at school)

Head of Ranch Security, Song Dog, Texas

Where has all the music gone?

Respond to this message   

Steven Flowers
(Login steven9)
HyperScale Forums

Very cool and a great investment. n/t

January 8 2012, 11:36 PM 

Respond to this message   

Steven Flowers
(Login steven9)
HyperScale Forums

Very cool and a great investment. n/t

January 8 2012, 11:37 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Restoraton of 20 yr old T-33 and building BA F4J for
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Posting or replying to messages on Theme Pix requires visitors to register. If you have not already registered on one of HyperScale's other Forums, you will need to:

1. First register with Network 54, the Forum provider.Click here to register with Network 54.

2. Then, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

free counters