<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

1/32 Tamiya Spitfire WIP 5

July 21 2012 at 10:58 PM

(Login luftwaffe.birdman)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 50.47.161.231

I can't believe that painting and carpeting the down stairs, repairing baseboards, doors and ceilings, moving my family up here, finally getting weather that allowed me to get yard work done has kept me away from here since April. At least I have my corner set up and ready for work.

[linked image]

thats my corner where I build, if you look close you can see the model my daughter is working on and the pilot from the spitfire.

I painted the pilot thinking I wanted him to stand next to the plane when it was done. I was fairly pleased with the results (not being a figure painter at all) until A: I realized I am building an American Spit, and B: I took pictures of him and looked closely. I will blame the low end camera I have for some of it but really seeing it in a picture it's not really that good at all.

[linked image]

That said, I now need to find an American fighter pilot. Since I usually only build 1/48 I have NONE in my stash. oh well

Thanks for looking and remember I am not a figure painter.

Walt
aka
Luftwaffe Birdman

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login neoteepo)
HyperScale Forums

Hi Walt, looks like a good space for building. I do wish though...

July 23 2012, 10:42 AM 

that you had some sort of mist/fume evacuation; I don't even see a mask anywhere. That's especially true for your daughters sake if you spray when she's around. cheers, LL

So a friend says: "cheer up things could be worse; so I cheered up and sure as hell Things Got Worse!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - 1/32 Tamiya Spitfire WIP 5
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Posting or replying to messages on Theme Pix requires visitors to register. If you have not already registered on one of HyperScale's other Forums, you will need to:

1. First register with Network 54, the Forum provider.Click here to register with Network 54.

2. Then, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

free counters