Volver al foro  

Argentinean Corsairs (Grey ones)

August 9 2008 at 2:18 PM
No score for this post

Milos Gazdic  (Acceso MiskoPisko)

Dear fellow modelers,

I am slowly planning one of my next models: F4U-5 Corsair in the markings of Argentina.

I would like to do Light Gull Grey / White machine and I am wondering if you can suggest some online, (available) book or magazine references which I can buy or eventually proved me with some scans that could help me do the most precise work on the machines when it comes to camouflage and details regarding it (I am not extra interested in small details like eventual cockpit differences compared to US machines and so on since my main interest is camouflage).

I am sorry for writing in English but I do not speak Spanish. If needed my wife can translate the post once she is back from our homeland Serbia.

If you think you can help - I will be really thankful!
Best regards,
Milos Gazdic aka Misko

PS I was pointed to your forum by CMT Arturo Navarro over on Hyperscale. As he said this is good place to be when it comes to Latin American aviation! Once again for pointer Arturo!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Respuestas

Find more forums on AviationCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement