Argentinean Corsairs (Grey ones)August 9 2008 at 2:18 PM
No score for this post
Milos Gazdic (Acceso MiskoPisko)
Dear fellow modelers,
I am slowly planning one of my next models: F4U-5 Corsair in the markings of Argentina.
I would like to do Light Gull Grey / White machine and I am wondering if you can suggest some online, (available) book or magazine references which I can buy or eventually proved me with some scans that could help me do the most precise work on the machines when it comes to camouflage and details regarding it (I am not extra interested in small details like eventual cockpit differences compared to US machines and so on since my main interest is camouflage).
I am sorry for writing in English but I do not speak Spanish. If needed my wife can translate the post once she is back from our homeland Serbia.
If you think you can help - I will be really thankful!
Milos Gazdic aka Misko
PS I was pointed to your forum by CMT Arturo Navarro over on Hyperscale. As he said this is good place to be when it comes to Latin American aviation! Once again for pointer Arturo!
- Also... - Milos Gazdic on Aug 9, 2008, 2:28 PM
- Welcome to the forum Milos. - Martin Lucero on Aug 9, 2008, 3:10 PM
- Thanks! - Milos Gazdic on Aug 9, 2008, 4:08 PM
- Amigos foreros... - Martin Lucero on Aug 9, 2008, 4:03 PM
- Wellcome home, Milos. - Juan Millan on Aug 9, 2008, 4:59 PM
- woow :) - Milos Gazdic on Aug 9, 2008, 6:04 PM
- Condor Decals fgrom Argentina - Juan Millan on Aug 9, 2008, 5:11 PM
- Decals... - Milos Gazdic on Aug 9, 2008, 5:48 PM
- Milos,please keep us... - Martin Lucero on Aug 10, 2008, 2:40 PM
- I hope... - Milos Gazdic on Aug 12, 2008, 10:51 AM
- Photo of 3-A-213 - Martin Lucero on Aug 10, 2008, 2:51 PM