Volver al foro  

woow :)

August 9 2008 at 6:04 PM
No score for this post
Milos Gazdic  (no login)

Response to Wellcome home, Milos.

Hola Juan!

My wife used to live in Spain for 6-7 years until 2 weeks ago. She moved to live with me in Budapest now. She was 4 years in Madrid and than almost 3 in La Coruña working as a fashion designer in Zara. I just went there about a month ago to help her move... I hope my visits to Spain will not stop there since we have friends there

Thank you for such a great post!

Also thank to Arturo for all the help and notice to you It's nice to see all the helpful people around!!! I was absent from Aviation forums for long time and I'm just learning again all the things about them (how many great guys and how many bad guys are around ))

Please note that I have ordered as I've wrote in previous msg - AeorCalcas decals (from Australia ) so I guess it will take them some time to arrive. I have also ordered the Serie Aeronaval 18 book about Corsairs! it was 15$ from US. Found it and ordered just about 1h ago. What you have posted here - looks good!

3-A-213 on that back cover looks very interesting. If I am not mistaken the engine cover is blue? That's like a nice detail. Problem for me is that I am not good in scratch-building so I will need to find out resin antenna or radar or whatever black it is on the spine of the aircraft. Do you know if anyone is making it in 1/48 scale? I will be doing my Corsair (as all of them) in 1/48 scale (though I model all scales!) It is also good to know about the cockpit color!! Thanks!

Thanks for the links!

I used to visit http://www.laahs.com/ a lot before!!! Many great guys and great camouflages discussed (Only problem for me used to be small size of the photos posted there )

And yes - I do have Latin American Air Wars book! I love it simply

Best regards from Budapest, Hungary!
Misko

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Respuestas

Find more forums on AviationCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement