Volver al foro  

ADF Antenna........

August 9 2008 at 6:46 PM
No score for this post
Juan Millan  (no login)

Response to woow :)

..It is worth if you use from other kits....it is the typical ADF multidirectional antenna used in many planes around the world, this "rugby" ball is included in many kits. let me think in 1/48,..possibly on a Italeri Texan (ex-Occidental) and later on you can use the kit for instance to build a beatiful argentinian Navy SNJ that bnot used this antenna.

Argentinian "armada" SNJ´s information on request....

You have my mail, it will be plesaure to met you in spain. I live near Madrid.

Congratulations to your wife to live in La Coruña, a splendid city with human size, but....remember to your wife that "keep away" of the "senda de los elefantes" (elephant paths) than means in spanish unformal talking such...a dangerous street because you would be drunken very soon if you use the hundreds of bar there......it is a joke.

The second congratulations to your wife is the fact that Zara is the healthiest bussiness in Spain. I am sure that my wife must not know it because she would be wants to talk with your wife.....sure...and soon.
I maintain my tongue in OFF pòsition.

I understand your opinion about modellers forum, the Arturo and myself experience in "spanish forums" are no quite "nice", in fact this is an argentinian forum...and I feel at home.

The LAAHS forum is in hands opf an american gentleman Mister Gary Kuhn but there are another persons there...the size of the photograph is in order for nou used by publisher.

Do not hesitate to ask in Alas Chapinas, a Guatemala forum and you will compare how friendly is my friend Gosthpilot, the forum´s owner.

Also in Bogota forum you can ask the Doctor Orlando Rueda, "one great of the greatest" modeler.

In Uruguay you can ask to ALFA TANGO that often write here. Mauro also produce very special products in resin in the latin american matter.

As you know the spanish heritage with the blood mixture of americans, gives across the centuries a funy,open and friendly people.

The south exist too.........!!!!

Said hello to the wondeful city of Budapest and drink thinking in us a good Tokai wine.

Greetings.

Juan

Next time when you need latinmerican products, there are cheapers places to buy, do not hesitate the e-mails I gave you.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Respuestas

Find more forums on AviationCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement