Volver al foro  

I am learning something new every day... :)

August 9 2008 at 7:15 PM
No score for this post

Milos Gazdic  (Acceso MiskoPisko)

Response to ADF Antenna........

Hello again!
I have learned now what is ADF Antenna
I have old Occidental kit and two Italery packs of the same kit.
I am planning YuAF machine and Portugeese one with the strange black "shark mouth" + I have one extra for something that might pop up and inspire me! There are 100s of interesting schemes for Texans!
Regarding forums - it is just like life - there are people and there are human (I don't know how to translate the saying from Serbian) but I hope you understand what I mean
Problem with LAAHS photos is that they cannot be used as a source for modelers at all. Simple water-stamp could be a solution so they could be of higher resolution.
Can you tell me if there islist of the products from Alfa Tango? or Website maybe?
I'll keep in mind the emails for future orders from the SOUTH
Cheers,
Misko

OFF TOPIC (sorry if it is against the rules)
If you happen to visit Hungary - feel free to contact me - You can always be my guest (if you don't mind that )
As I have noticed in last one year Budapest is VERY popular among Spaniards!!! There are always hundreds of them here in the city!
Regarding sweet wines I have to say that my favorite comes from Cyprus and is called St. John (Commandaria)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commandaria

Regarding A Coruña - it was amazing city to live in. I always enjoyed visiting it and really being able to CHILL there. It always gave me that feeling. I am a bit sad that I didn't explore Galicia bit more but this last time, during my visit we did do a round trip around it and I fell in love with it!! (If you have FaceBook you can see some of the photos from that trip on my FB account page). Regarding bars and tapas and mariscos (forgive me my spelling) in Coruña - I guess I know what you are talking about

Regarding Zara - it IS probably healthiest business in Spain but it's nice to know both sides of the coin But it ain't bad as sometimes you can hear the gossips Funny thing about Jelena is that her face was featured on more than 10 Zara T-shirts in last 3 years. Graphic designers that used to make them loved putting her there... so if your wife has a tee with a girl with a big nose (Jelena should not be reading this forum) you know whom I am talking about

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Respuestas

Find more forums on AviationCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement