Volver al foro  

.Many , many texans.........Some of them.........

August 9 2008 at 8:12 PM
No score for this post
Juan Millan  (no login)

Response to I am learning something new every day... :)

Thanks that the forum´s owner, a Romanian-Argentinian...good friend of mine, we can use off topics we wants.........

But before we talk about planes....ok??

The "rugby ball" is only a cover of the ADF antenna......so, I will show you some of my 22 Texan collection. all in 1/72......Heller and Academy.

Armada -Argentina SNJ

Chile - AT-6G

Uruguay - AT-6G

Paraguay - Ara zunu, aerobatic team.

Peru

Colombia

Honduras

Nicaragua

More will come..................Portuguese with mouth until 22 ...

I NEED AN INMEDIATE BRIEFING REGARDING YUGOSLAV TEXANS.........

Serbia......what can I tell you, talking frankly..." You pay the duck", a spanish proverb that means that offen the blame can from each other...

No more OFF topic......

Is for you.......

An beatifull Yugoslav Fury with the "Kosobo Cross", I know that Kosovo was the origin of the serbian nation...what can I tell you.........

An finally, as a gift to you in your current home.......The Maggyar Country.

Dornier 215

..Magyar Királyi Honvéd Légierö.....

Thank you very much for your kind and friendly offer, w threated to visit some time in the future to the Maggyar country, you can put on cold some Balaton wines, less sweet than Tokai.

You are invited also with us on the contryside near Madrid. You can taste good wines and more than 1000 model planes.

Good night.

Juan

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Respuestas

Find more forums on AviationCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement