Volver al foro  

Texans

August 9 2008 at 10:09 PM
No score for this post

Milos Gazdic  (Acceso MiskoPisko)

Response to .Many , many texans.........Some of them.........

Hello Juan!
I am glad that we can keep the posts a bit off topic here on the forum... variety makes the life interesting - doesn't it?
I have checked the Texan models in 1/48 scale and I can tell you that you've been right There is ADF antenna >cover< inside
What is your opinion about Academy Texan - is it any good?

Armada -Argentina SNJ - nice because of that red cowling. Chilean, Uruguayan, Peruvian, Honduras, Colombian and Nicaraguan are nice when placed together in one BIG collection since all of them have so distinctive schemes! I love doing that. My problem is that I am not as fast as you so I can never build that many models If I understood right - 1000???? MAN!

But the best of them is that one from Paraguay - Ara zunu from an aerobatic team. Even I seem tempted to build it

Regarding Yugoslav Texans... hmmm... To be honest I don't have on my hand too much on them but in a week or two I will be able to provide you with more info. But I can send you the decals in 1/72 for them if you want?

It seems that all the people from the Iberian Peninsula love Furies! I have resin ones in 1/72 scale made by a guy in Croatia but since than there were some new ones in plastic made by ICM or someone like that but I don't remember whom (I don't follow 1/72 scale that much any more since it makes me spend too much money )
If you wish to build some more - let me know - I have decals for them too made by my friends from LiftHere!

And I can also see that you build multi engined aircraft too. I don't do that often (did some 262s but that was it )
If you come to Hungary - we can organize much more than wine and I don't mean beer

And I will have to ask Jelena when she comes back home tomorrow what that "you pay the duck" means!
Regards,
Misko

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Respuestas

Find more forums on AviationCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement