CFX Royal Scope Mount QuestionAugust 23 2006 at 8:48 AM
|Charles Perry (Login chperry)|
OK, much to my surprise it seems that my SCI Gamo has the CFX Royal frame and scope rail. The scope rail is attached with screws to the groves in the receiver. Now my question. Do I look for a one piece mount that mounts in the receiver grooves? If so, which one fits? Or do I look for a mount to piggyback the existing scope rail?
Thanks from an airgun newbie.
- Personally I use a one piece Medium Ht Accushot $11.50 from - Ken Fawcett on Aug 23, 2006, 9:09 AM
- RAIL - JOHN on Aug 23, 2006, 10:22 AM
- Scope Rail - Jeff on Aug 23, 2006, 1:17 PM
- Royal ?? - Rich. from Mich. on Aug 23, 2006, 5:15 PM
- On Order - Charles Perry on Aug 24, 2006, 8:49 AM
- Here is something I just read. I'll have to do some measurements to see if this is what - Ken Fawcett on Aug 24, 2006, 1:17 AM