Return to Index  

Here is something I just read. I'll have to do some measurements to see if this is what

August 24 2006 at 1:17 AM
  (Login kenatthefarm)
YFOT

Response to CFX Royal Scope Mount Question

the guy is describing:

From a BSA Superstar Review:
All of the BSA air rifles come with the "Maxi Grip" scope rail. I like it. But it is made from an aluminium alloy and can be marked by over zealous tightening of scope mounts, so don't overdo it - fit a scope stop or a specially designed set of mounts. The scope rail is wider than most, at 14mm:- wider than the .22 rimfire standard of 12mm or 1/2". This can be an annoyance, if, like me, you order a standard set of 'scope rings, such as the RWS C-Mount, only to discover that they won't fit. What do work very well are the Beeman 5030 'scope mounts, which, not surprisingly, are made by British Sports Match in the UK. B-Square in the US also manufacture excellent scope mounts for the BSA's.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.