Gamo Shotgun update.September 7 2006 at 6:44 PM
Cdubbs (Login cdubbs)
Ok guys I shot alot today and am now looking for the reciept as the gun is going back.
I started by sighting in my red dot with the .22 pellet sleeve in, what I noticed was it shot pretty hard and did 1" groups at twenty yards consistently. Not great but with a smooth bore and red dot not bad.
Next I went to the shot shells and started a 20 yards. I got 6 of 20 #9 shot to hit a 1 foot square, not good. I brought it to ten yards and could hit a medium fast food cup every time but again only about 1/3 of the shot was hitting.
Ready for some action to pigeons landed at 15 yards and were about six inches apart, aim fire. They just sat there calmly and ate. This gun will not do anything much past 8 yards except piss the owner off.
Sorry guys but I would say the gun is a total flop and would not waist your money.
- Sorry to hear it didn't work out. - Mark052 on Sep 7, 2006, 7:04 PM
- Well, that sucks. Maybe you got a lemon, but probably not likely...... - Ivan1 on Sep 7, 2006, 9:13 PM
- That's about what I expected - RedFeather on Sep 7, 2006, 10:58 PM
- Simply confirmed my opinion - and I had not even seen one. A 22 - Alfred M Whitehurst on Sep 7, 2006, 11:41 PM
- Yeah, the more I think about it now...... - Mark052 on Sep 8, 2006, 12:20 AM
- If you want an air-shot gun then you must go for a Crosman 1100 - Pennsylvania Pistolero on Sep 8, 2006, 3:50 AM
- nt - yotehunter on Sep 8, 2006, 7:41 AM
- Size of shot? - darmtn on Sep 10, 2006, 5:06 PM