Return to Index  

It's about time

October 21 2006 at 2:34 PM
douglas phillips  (Login jdphill)
YFOT

Response to Rich from Mich -- Web Page

that someone of your calibre and dedication to his craft has his own website. CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES. I know several weeks ago when I was told about some of your custom Gamo spring guide kits neither I nor my mentor knew EXACTLY how to order the parts from you. Eventually we were able to Ferret out your identity and order said parts which arrived here almost OVERNIGHT. I believe at the time you were accorded the honorary Title of "Hero" for customer service way above and beyond the call of duty.
BTW, I especially like the way the stars "Twinkle" in the background of your website. Do not let anyone tell you to change that feature, as it gives hint of your artistic and creative nature usually found only in the best of craftsmen. ("It takes one to know one"). A fan, jdphill.

Respond to this message   

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.