Return to Index  

Ed I thought the stuff you describe was directed at Ricdoug, not you. I appreciated

October 27 2006 at 8:30 PM
Ken Fawcett  (Login kenatthefarm)
YFOT

Response to Right

your initial report of this stock problem. And like anything else it is up to the individual to read "Brian's" original post (thank you for linking it) and judge it on its merits. That post was put up about a month before I started posting here. Since the report Robert Fisher posted was corrected to read "Chinese clone" not Gamo, that leaves us with this one report (Brian). Ricdoug seemed to be aggravating the issue with generalizations and innuendos, but you were not a part of that. So everything else was between Rick and Piper and to a lesser degree myself. Again, we will watch for the stock failures. These guns really get abused because from my observations kids that have trouble mustering the strength to cock a springer in a fluid linear motion, put strain on the action and stock in ways the mfr. never dreamed possible. I have seen this first hand.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Thanks, Ken - Ed Krzynowek on Oct 28, 2006, 1:00 AM
  •  

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.