Return to Index  

Thanks, Ken

October 28 2006 at 1:00 AM
Ed Krzynowek  (Login ekmeister)
YFOT

Response to Ed I thought the stuff you describe was directed at Ricdoug, not you. I appreciated

I'm not going to go back and read it all again, still, I seem to remember some specifics written by a few people that definitely included me (maybe not your posts at all---there are too many to remember). But, your post here reads like you understand what I did, and why I did it--and are giving me some credit for it. That's good enough for me. I have to tell you, that anything like some fair treatment about this subject right now is very much appreciated.

I usually just turn the screwdrivers on these beasts, and try to offer a word of advice or encouragement here and there where I can. I don't like to be in the middle of a hornet's nest anymore than the next guy. Thank you very much for sharing your own sense of sanity about all this. You are obviously among the peacemakers here, and that's certainly a good thing.

Regards,

Ed

The Airgun Tune-Meister
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/ekreally/myhomepage/business.html

"We can rebuild the squirrel. Make him stronger, faster...We have the technology"---S.M.

This message has been edited by ekmeister on Oct 28, 2006 11:42 AM

Respond to this message   

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.