Scope Rings QuestionNovember 7 2006 at 8:53 AM
John (Login jjw53)
I have a Shadow 1000 and am looking for some advice. What brand and type of mounting rings seem to work the best on the Shadow. 1 piece or 2 piece? Brand? This would be for a 3-9x32mm 1 inch tube scope. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
- Alot of shooters use the rail mount on springers - Kixx on Nov 7, 2006, 10:24 AM
- I'm with Kixx - Photo22 on Nov 7, 2006, 3:11 PM
- Thanks for the info - nt - John on Nov 7, 2006, 5:08 PM
- 1-piece... Adjustable is a good idea for break barrels -nt - Garrett on Nov 7, 2006, 8:32 PM
- scope mount - Jeffery on Nov 7, 2006, 9:33 PM