Return to Index  

Hunter 220 Muzzle Brake

November 21 2006 at 3:43 PM
  (Login robot2)
YFOT

I installed the brake on my 220 yesterday. The plastic one without the little post sight on it, and it was the absolute easiest installation of anything I've ever used. Slipped on there perfectly and just a couple of taps with a plastic mallet seated it in the muzzle splines. Sure makes cocking much more comfortable.

However, my group dropped an inch with 3 recorded pellets from the day before. Groups are still good, with the best being FTS and Superdomes, but I'm really curious as to why the drop. Conditions were exactly the same.
If anyone has any experience with this sort of thing...accuracy affected by muzzle brakes...I'd sure appreciate hearing your opinion.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.