what is a good price and what is a steal on a 1250March 7 2007 at 5:27 PM
|chuckm (Login chuckmatlock)|
tah has been sitting in a gun shop for a couple years now. I was going to try to talk him down he wanted 500. I was going to offer 350, am I trying to rob him? Also he had a rws 24 I believe that someone had let the barrel go and it was bent up about 2 inches. He was going to let that go for 40 bucks, thought maybe rich could put a barrel on it for me. what do you guys think?
- The 1250 (NIB in .177) at a gun shop around me is marked $390 - Garrett on Mar 7, 2007, 5:39 PM
- Re: what is a good price and what is a steal on a 1250 - Roald on Mar 7, 2007, 10:42 PM
- I have three of them. There was a fellow who used to post here that - Ken Fawcett on Mar 7, 2007, 11:36 PM
- Re 1250 - george benson on Mar 8, 2007, 2:06 AM
- RWS 24 - SteveCO on Mar 8, 2007, 11:50 AM