CFX general tips and tuningJune 22 2007 at 5:55 AM
|CFXnewbie (Login CFXnewbie)|
I am new to the airgun world, so I don't know that much yet, but I am getting better real fast.
Can you guys suggest some things which I can do to my CFX to get the most out of it? I don't mean the most speed. I mean the most accuracy.
I know that this rifle is quite tricky to hold, and I also know that sandbaging it helps a lot.
I know that I must touch the rifle at the same spot every time, keep relaxed, etc... What else must I do especially to the CFX?
Also, what is an easy part to tune on it that will help accuracy?
Thanks a lot for all your help.
- Here... - Charles on Jun 22, 2007, 8:48 AM
- CFX - Rich. from Mich. on Jun 22, 2007, 8:50 AM
- Rich is right, as usual! - Eponymous on Jun 22, 2007, 11:37 AM
- pellet - jtcrrt on Jun 22, 2007, 12:03 PM
- Thanks for the info - CFXnewbie on Jun 23, 2007, 4:48 AM
- info - Rich. from Mich. on Jun 23, 2007, 11:40 AM
- My suggestion - Eponymous on Jun 23, 2007, 12:21 PM