Return to Index  

Re: Rick,On the broken spring..

January 25 2008 at 11:33 PM
Rick  (Login Mahely4.5)
YFOT

Response to Rick,On the broken spring..

Yes, the original spring did have quite a bit of buzz and vibration before it broke. I notice the break when after a shot I broke the barell open and the cocking arm travled a bit further than normal before it met resistance from the spring. I knew something was wrong. It is the first spring that brakes on me ever so I was not sure. When I finally pulled it out the spring was broken about two thirds of the way down and the smaller portiong had "telecoped" inside the larger portion. Still have it. The new Tarantula was a totally new experience with a very dry, single thud and no vibration. I am now getting a complete package from Rich to replace it. I'll let you know how it works out. I will keep the universals for other guns.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.