Return to Index  

VH leaves 6 less pests around my friends chickens {graphic}

January 10 2009 at 12:37 PM
papagrande  (Login papagrande)

Cold and snow on the way i went to my spot where it's quiet let out my friends chickens and tossed out some food .Sitting in my truck about 5 minutes and the fun started . All birds where taken from the 20 to 25 yrd's off the fence as they looked for scraps spent an hour and did alrihgt every 10 minutes they came back took 7 shots varmint hunter with 17cal rws misterkuglen are right on at this range so much fun .[IMG][linked image][/IMG]As i was leaving a lone crow flew in and sat a top a 70 ft pine i had the AA410 loaded with 18.1 JSB heavyhe gave me time and i took it at 50 yrds out and 70 ft up no wind i felt real good about this as i slowly squeezed the trigger . Three small belly feathers and he was gone lack of hold over cost me a crow at a fun rangeit would have been a nice cherry in this morning bag but i have no complaints .Got six fresh brown eggs to boot . .Snow football and some stale corn muffins all weekend should bring in more starlings winter in NY ain't so bad ,got a few greenheads yesterday also . How i love my airguns

This message has been edited by papagrande on Jan 10, 2009 12:50 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.