Return to Index  

LOL! Perhaps you could help Ron understand the difference...

April 28 2009 at 12:31 PM

Steve in NC  (Login pneuguy)
GM

Response to Hi Ron, I did offer to help Steve setup a little shop, for making

...between manual prototyping and automated CNC production, James. He obviously needs someone to help him. happy.gif

Meanwhile, let me thank you again for suggesting that I invest in some basic machinetools (e.g., lathe and mill) and try to find room to set them up in my house, and even more for your kind offer to help me get going with them so I could stop bothering you every time I had another screwy idea.

But I say now as I said then - very few folks have the aptitude to do everything. I know I certainly don't. I'm just happy that I can do something - no matter how hard that may be for some to understand who seem to be able to do nothing. wink.gif

Steve

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

This message has been edited by pneuguy on Apr 28, 2009 12:39 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.