Off in elevationMarch 6 2010 at 10:43 PM
|Steven (Login StefanVendin)|
I got my Gamo Hunter Sport and tried a few shots.The pellet impact was 5 inches high at 10 yards.
That's 200 clicks and that's out of the scopes range.
Windage was good.
What could the problem be and what can I do to correct it?
|This message has been edited by StefanVendin on Mar 6, 2010 11:10 PM|
- The most straightforward cause would be a bent barrel, such as happens... - Steve in NC on Mar 7, 2010, 12:19 AM
- Try putting a straight edge on top of the barrel... - Jim in SWMO on Mar 7, 2010, 10:44 AM
- Something else to check. - Jim in SWMO on Mar 7, 2010, 12:04 PM
- How are you shooting it? - RedFeather on Mar 7, 2010, 1:22 PM
- I'm a happy camper - Steven on Mar 24, 2010, 9:11 PM