Return to Index  

You gotta love this

March 25 2010 at 10:37 PM

RedFeather  (Login RedFeather)
YFOT

Response to bargain alert.... CFX Royal @ Pyramyd now $162- with coupon...

$179.99, free shipping. Or use the 10% code off but pay shipping for a total of $171.18. Both are good prices, but why not free shipping on top of the discount? That's how they started.

Reminds me of when Dick's bought my local Gaylans and put all of the Gaylan guns on sale. First it was 10% off. After a week or so, 20% off. Finally, $50 off any gun over $600. Let's see......10% times $600....is that less than $50? Is 20% of $600? I asked one of the employees and he said the new management "didn't have a clue". Was in there last week and they had several rifles on clearance with a whopping $10 to $20 off the full price! Anything to help the economy.

I'm trying to hold off on a Royal in .177.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.