Return to Index  

Re: does James Maccarri still cary scopes ?

July 2 2010 at 5:11 PM

Dave Ennis  (Login DaveEnnis)
YFOT

Response to does James Maccarri still cary scopes ?

Its been quite a while now since I saw any scopes on his site, and I visit everyday. He says on his website that if you dont see it then its not available. But he also says that as he cleans up his shop, he runs across stuff which he may put on his specials page. With all that said, its easy to just shoot him a quick email explaining what you want, and you never know...the worst case being that he just says no. happy.gif

I've asked him a few questions thru email, and he always answers, within a day or so. But this is 4th of July weekend, so you may have to wait for an answer until next week.

And, just as anyone else, he likes to hear about how his products have helped you...or just general good positive stuff about his products. I'm sure he'd like to hear about how solid the scope was/is that you bought from him before.

Respond to this message   

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.