Return to Index  

Re: Dynamax single shot tray exist? Any LDC truly quiets it down? Shot string accuracy?

September 18 2011 at 11:37 PM
Brian D. Thomas  (Login seven_series_bm)
YF

Response to Dynamax single shot tray exist? Any LDC truly quiets it down? Shot string accuracy?

1) I keep hearing it is pretty loud and to "get a LDC" but nobody has mentioned a specific LDC made for this gun. Any leads?
Roy K makes one of the best for it. Do a search for him. I have 3 of his and they are all top notch. The full length carbon shroud is my favorite. It sounds like you slapped your leg. Quieter than a Marauder.

2) I see the concerns below about the magazines. I typically shoot from a bench and have found single feeding is usually the fastest and easiest way to keep shooting. Is it easy to single feed this gun? If not, is there a single feed tray?
It would be hard to single feed it without a tray. A few people make them.

3) I like the long shot capacity but see how the fps varies. Are folks getting consistent point of impact throughout the shot string?
Mine is a .22. I get 20 shots with JSB 15.9's at 875 FPS filled to 200 BAR. ES is 20 fps. I have a tank so I refill after two magazines.

Respond to this message   

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.