Return to Index  

Re: More like a Gamo 500.......But,

November 1 2011 at 2:53 PM
ZVP  (Login ZVP)
YFOT

Response to More like a Gamo 500.......But,

The 130B looks all the world like the 500 eacept for a lighter stain but the velocity is so high that I don;t think it's a regular 500. Maybe Daisy spec'd the mainspring to something higher or maybe I just got a "Hot" one?Guns of the samr model often leave the factory shooting just a little hotter. (My RWS Model 36 is one such rifle shooting @ 713fps in ,22)

I estimate the 130B is doing in the neighborhood of 780-800 which does put it in the Gamo 500 catagory as it shoots 780fps..

Daisy got a good crop of Gamo's either way the only trouble is thatr the parts supply is dried-up now. To do repairs  you need skills beyond most airgunners sets.

When mine breaks it'll become a wallhanger.

ZVP

Respond to this message   

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.