Return to Index  

Dave Dunn. Lon and other CFX'ers

March 3 2012 at 12:28 PM
  (Login gwat)
YF

Recently obtained a new.old stock CFX in .177. Would like to make a few mods and this would be my most advanced effort and would like the advice of others before I start. In order of preference.1) Add a "gold" trigger. 2) I need to quite it down a bit, it is louder than my Benjamin Trail in .22 and that is about where I need to be at a minimum. I have a few fussy neighbors. Will a LDC be worth the effort? I've read some opinions for and against the LDC. 3)Will be doing a lube tune. I am not looking for more power as most of my shooting is paper punching. Would like to smooth the action out a bit. Again I've read for and against a nitro piston swap. Ant opinions? 4) Lastly, I thought I read a post about a mod to the loading port for easier access. Was I dreaming or is there such a mod. Any comments and help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Greg

Respond to this message   
Responses

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.