<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

photobucket

September 10 2006 at 4:42 PM
JOHN  (Login JOHNSAIRMADNESS)
YC

I have asked this question before. Can anyone tell me how to erase pic on photobucket. I Highlight the URl and press delete but it does not erase my pic.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chris Klindt
(Login klickcue)
YF

September 10 2006, 8:30 PM 

Log in to your Photobucket account. Browse to the picture that you want to delete. Click on the 'Delete' button for the picture you would like to delete.

Respond to this message   
JOHN
(Login JOHNSAIRMADNESS)
YC

?????

September 11 2006, 1:18 PM 

If I click browse it automatically takes me to my computer FILE where my pic. are listed in my folder. I can delete them from my folder but can not delete from photobucket. Like I listed before the only time I see delete is when I highlight the URL address.

Respond to this message   
Chris Klindt
(Login klickcue)
YF

Go Here

September 11 2006, 9:38 PM 

Go Here http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m72/JOHNSAIRMADNESS/

Click the 'log in' link at the top right of the page and enter your user name and password.

After photobucket has excepted your log in, you will have full access to all your pictures in your album.

Chris

Respond to this message   
JOHN
(Login JOHNSAIRMADNESS)
YC

THANK YOU!!!!

September 12 2006, 10:06 PM 

Thank-you for the info.!!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.