<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Cabela/Gamo or Cabamo

October 19 2006 at 6:53 AM
  (Login Bwess)
YFOT

Has anyone thought of or hear anything about these guns. I'm looking at the Cabelas Outfitter Series Thumbhole Air Rifle...I know it was posted a few days ago just wanted to see if there was an update.
Bart

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Mark052)

Add me to the list....I'm curious too! -nt

October 19 2006, 11:06 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login Gamo177shadow1000)

As far as we know....

October 19 2006, 3:47 PM 

No one on this forum has bought one and they look like either a Gamo or Beeman with a Cabelas logo on it. Go out and buy one and review it after 1000 shots.

Good men die young,

Great men never die!

Be safe, have fun.

Respond to this message   

(Login PennsylvaniaPistolero3)

they look like rebadged copies of the new Gamo models

October 19 2006, 5:19 PM 

Currently avaiable so performance should be simular. they do appear to have a few cosmetic differences. The biggest I have seen so fat is the wood thumbhole stock. Otherwise they appear to be regular Gamo Rifles.

Pennsylvania Pistolero
Aim Small, Miss Small

Respond to this message   

(Login vepemi)

Idon't thihk so...

October 19 2006, 9:08 PM 

I emailed Cabelas and asked them to tell me if these "Cabelas outfitter" rifles are made in China. They did not answer me directtly,but they assured me that they stay behind their Cabelas name. I am not happy with the secrecy of the answer.I think the rifles are similar to chinese Xisico B26.
What do you think guys?
"Thank you for your recent inquiry and request for information regarding the manufacturer for the "Cabela's" branded products. Although we can certainly understand and appreciate your request for the vendor information, the Cabela's products advertised are trade marked products of Cabela's, Inc. Since these items are exclusive to Cabela's, the vendors have simply requested we not release their address information. Accordingly, we respectfully decline to divulge the manufacturer for this merchandise. Being extremely proud of our reputation as a service oriented company, we stand behind these products and will do our best to alleviate any concerns or issues that may arise. "

Respond to this message   

(Login kenatthefarm)
YFOT

I'm inclined to agree with you. Just because they adv. 1200FPS with

October 19 2006, 9:19 PM 

"PBA" ammo, does not guarantee these are Gamo rifles. They have no monopoly on PBA and others make superlight pellets too.

Respond to this message   

Photo22
(Login photo22)
YFOT

I like the look

October 19 2006, 10:43 PM 

I'm thinking made in China. It looks like the cheap Beeman's that are made in China. I love the stock, its alot like one of my deer rifles. If the price gets under $200 I may buy one.

Respond to this message   
ricdoug
(Login ricdoug)
YF

Chinese B26. nt

October 20 2006, 2:51 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   

(Login donack456)
YFOT

Remington summits in various stock and finish nice looking...

October 20 2006, 11:15 PM 

Remington summits in various stock and finish nice looking. I thought it was a Gamo also, but really Gamos have always sorta copied BSA. Now they own them and some of the BSA look like Gamo except with metal barrel.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - The Cabela/Gamo or Cabamo
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.