<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Newby CFX Question

March 11 2007 at 4:40 PM
  (Login mcclureone)
YF

I have had the CFX for a few wks now and am just getting around to scoping the gun...I have some Beeman 5030 mounts that I would like to use. The CFX however has a mounting rail that is attached to the dove tails that are cut into the gun. The Beeman mounts will not tighten on the rail mounted on the gun. I "assume" it is ok to remove the rail that is attached to the dove tails?? What is the purpose of the sloted screw that goes down into the rear of the rail mounted on the gun. So if it is ok to remove the attached rail will the Beeman mounts fit the dove tails cut into the gun...TIA

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Premier Login rbva)
YC

Re: Newby CFX Question

March 12 2007, 3:00 PM 

Allen,

The 5030's should bolt right up to the rail on the CFX.. mine did. Try rotating the little clamp

part on the bolt side 180 degrees, they are designed to fit 11mm on one of the ends and 3/8ths

on the other.

Roald.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Newby CFX Question
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.