<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

YESSS !!! CFX 22. IS BACK !

June 2 2007 at 12:48 AM

1377cguy  (Login 1377cguy)

Man ! I was about to order gamo whisper which is available on aug 8 at pyramidair.com, but I was accidently click on cfx. It suprises me because the 22. is here and it's available now!. That's what I hate about pyramidair.com, they always have something else interesting when I am about to purchase one. Do I have to buy both ? uhmm...my wife is going to kill me for this. What the heck...at lease I die happy if she did....

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Fawcett
(Login kenatthefarm)
YFOT

How about that. Let us know for sure after you place the order.-nt

June 2 2007, 1:24 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login photo22)
YFOT

Thats nice

June 2 2007, 3:32 AM 

It has the black stock. The only problem is, it comes in a Combo only with a BSA 4X32 scope.

Respond to this message   
jim m
(Login jmmbam)
YFOT

.22 cfx

June 2 2007, 2:40 PM 

wow.now i got to get one.just got my cfx in .177 a month ago.i wonder if gamo will bring back the .22 to the break barrel line up such as the hunter extreme.that would be cool.

Respond to this message   

(Login longislandhunter)
YFOT

.22 CFX

June 3 2007, 8:59 PM 

I just ordered one last night. My .177 CFX is a sweet shooter, I'm hoping the .22 is just as good. Can't wait to get it.

Jeff

Respond to this message   
Garrett
(Login gmany)
YFOT

I have a hunch these are grey imports. There have never been

June 3 2007, 10:24 PM 

CFX's in .22 in the USA. Now that they've stopped importing .22's several months back, mainly due to low demand, I really doubt they'd bring in CFX's in .22.

Respond to this message   
Joe (hoo_u33)
(Login Hoo_u33)
YF

Being that Pyramid is a Gamo dealer I doubt that is the case.

June 4 2007, 7:19 PM 

if they were selling grey guns They might loose the right to sell the legal ones. if not since pyramid backs up what they sell. can't see a reason not to buy a .22 CFX if thats what you want

Respond to this message   

(Login oldwizzer)
YFOT

Grey imports?

June 7 2007, 1:38 PM 

nt.

Sometimes silence is golden,sometimes it's not.

Respond to this message   
Charles
(Login r1derbike)
YF

Re: Grey imports?

June 17 2007, 12:44 AM 

Grey (or gray) imports don't have factory warranties. I doubt Pyramyd carries these guns unless they are advertised as such. I believe they have to advertise them as such. That requirement may vary state-by-state, so call to be sure.

Charles

Respond to this message   
r1derbike
(Login r1derbike)
YF

Re: Grey imports?

June 17 2007, 2:46 PM 

I was hoping the 2-7X32 BSA would be on the .22 CFX combo, like the .177 combo I got.

Ordered one last night, and they do list the 4X32 in the specs.

Guess the 4X32 is certainly adequate, since the accuracy of the .22 is not as good as the .177 at medium to long ranges?

Charles

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - YESSS !!! CFX 22. IS BACK !
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.