<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Dynamax single shot tray exist? Any LDC truly quiets it down? Shot string accuracy?

September 10 2011 at 9:05 AM
  (Login wahoowad)
YF

Hey guys. I'm seesawing back and forth about buying one of these Dynamaxs. I see a lot of positive feedback about it but also seeing some things that hold me back. Hopefully I can get some straight answers to my questions.

1) I keep hearing it is pretty loud and to "get a LDC" but nobody has mentioned a specific LDC made for this gun. Any leads?

2) I see the concerns below about the magazines. I typically shoot from a bench and have found single feeding is usually the fastest and easiest way to keep shooting. Is it easy to single feed this gun? If not, is there a single feed tray? I bought one for my Marauder and love it.

3) I like the long shot capacity but see how the fps varies. Are folks getting consistent point of impact throughout the shot string?

I missed the $299 sale that was in place awhile back...I know, you snooze - you lose. Who has a good price on this gun?

Thanks!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ron
(Login jrnymanwv)
YC

ldc

September 11 2011, 2:57 PM 

i have a .177 dynamax and i love it!!! yes it was a bit loud but i purchased an ldc from tko and it is very nice.
http://www.tko22.com/ give him a try. as for the single shot tray i have also looked for one. i made one for my maurader and i will prob make one for my max. i dont mind the mag that comes with mine. as for fps mine ave around 1000 and so far i have not had any bad shot strings. anyhow i hope i helped somewhat. i do love my max.

Respond to this message   

Chris M.
(Login voodoopig)
YF

single shot tray

September 12 2011, 11:47 AM 

RC machine made mine cost me $20, I don't know if their still business you might want do a search.

Respond to this message   

(Login seven_series_bm)
YF

Re: Dynamax single shot tray exist? Any LDC truly quiets it down? Shot string accuracy?

September 18 2011, 11:37 PM 

1) I keep hearing it is pretty loud and to "get a LDC" but nobody has mentioned a specific LDC made for this gun. Any leads?
Roy K makes one of the best for it. Do a search for him. I have 3 of his and they are all top notch. The full length carbon shroud is my favorite. It sounds like you slapped your leg. Quieter than a Marauder.

2) I see the concerns below about the magazines. I typically shoot from a bench and have found single feeding is usually the fastest and easiest way to keep shooting. Is it easy to single feed this gun? If not, is there a single feed tray?
It would be hard to single feed it without a tray. A few people make them.

3) I like the long shot capacity but see how the fps varies. Are folks getting consistent point of impact throughout the shot string?
Mine is a .22. I get 20 shots with JSB 15.9's at 875 FPS filled to 200 BAR. ES is 20 fps. I have a tank so I refill after two magazines.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Dynamax single shot tray exist? Any LDC truly quiets it down? Shot string accuracy?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Click The Banner To Visit sites.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.