Respond to this messageRead More Postings!
Original Message
  • How Is His Family Doing?
    • A John Candy Fan (no login)
      Posted Feb 28, 2008 1:55 PM

Hard to believe after all these yrs. John Candy is gone. Watched Uncle Buck with the family last night and it was "bittersweet." Made me laugh at how funny and yet loving he was in the movie towards his family members.

The heartbreaking moment at the end when he waves good-bye to a niece he's grown guite attached to still leaves me in tears. That was tough!! Such a great actor. Gone too soon.

What has happened to his wife Rosemary after all these yrs.? I've never seen or heard anything about his family except his 2 kids, Jennifer and Christopher.

Did Rose remarry and what about his brother Jim? Mother? Hope they've found peace after losing John.

Saw where his daughter Jennifer is headed towards acting and possibly his son Christopher. They both look like their dad, especially Christopher. I wish them luck and hope to see another Candy member on the big screen.

There will never be another John Candy. Thanks for the laughs and being such a kind, gentle, soul I keep reading about. You'll always be missed....
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)