Respond to this messageIndex
Original Message
  • Works two ways
    • A bit of a bastard maybe, but very happy
      Posted Jan 28, 2002 11:48 AM

The dishonest women (I'm not including the rogue agencies or posing men here) are tempted by greed, string them a carrot and the scammer turns into the scammed. I love Russia and the Russians, I never EVER date Ukranian or Belarussian women, they are almost invariably either dishonest or non-existant in the form that they present themselves.

I'm in my 40's, not rich but not poor either. I am completely free and I travel to Russia regularly, I love the country and the people. Their women are the most beautiful and hospitable in the world. I've enjoyed the company of some of the most wonderful and beautiful women I've ever met in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novisibirsk, Rostov, Omsk and Ekaterinburg.

Yes, it has cost me quite a lot of money and in some cases I've been asked for help with internet bills etcetera never amounting to more than 100 bucks. If they ask for visas, air travel, new computers or unreasonable agency expenses then it is their last ever e-mail, I cut them off completely. There are SO MANY fish in the sea of Russia, why bother with gold diggers?

I originally went looking for love and I could fall in love with most of them. I haven't found my exact match, my dream woman but I will continue searching and have the most wonderful time in the meantime. This is life at its best as far as I'm concerned.

My tips? Do you want them? Well here they are anyway:

1 Be business-like and brutally frank, take no ****
      2 Go for the age range of 26-34, they are the best mix of beauty, experience and general "niceness"
      3 Don't touch anyone who uses an agency for correspondance with a bargepole.
      4 If they can't speak English, who gives a toss? Translate your e-mails for free with translate.ru and buy a phrase book!
      5 ALWAYS visit them in their home town, none of this "meet you in Moscow" crap where they have to fly (You'll be stood like a spare leek at Sheremetyeva airport in Moscow freezing your bollocks off for a "no-show")
      6 There are some REALLY good agencies out there and there are some crap ones too! Use the professional ones. There is one (which I'm not spreading around in open forum because they've been the source of the most beautiful, sexually willing and honest women I've met) but go for professionalism and personal service above all else!

I shall be dating Russian women for a LONG time, I might actually marry one and bring her back to the UK at some point but meanwhile I just use common sense and a normal annual holiday budget to fulfill all my desires of travel, friendship, carnal delights and wonderful food (because if you haven't tasted genuine Russian cuisine, you haven't lived... it is WONDERFUL !)

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options