<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

TuRn Your Mail Box into Money Box.

May 24 2006 at 12:29 PM
dsghp 

INVEST Rs.100/- ONLY AND EARN OVER 2 LAKHS IN A FEW
MONTHS WORKING HALF AN HOUR A DAY.

This exclusive offer is for people living within India and is specially meant for EMPLOYED, UNEMPLOYED, RETIRED, HOUSEWIVES, STUDENTS, BUSINESSMEN & OTHERS )

PLEASE READ THIS MAIL COMPLETELY PATIENTLY AND DO NOT COME TO A CONCLUSION BEFORE THAT.

Dear Friend,

Here is an offer for you to earn BADLY NEEDED MONEY working at your leisure times. Please read this entire letter patiently.

This exclusive offer is for people living within India.

A few weeks back, I was browsing through newsgroups. I came across an article similar to this that said, you could make Lakhs of Rupees within weeks with only an initial investment of small amount. So I thought of sending the amount and receive the information as I am getting it effortlessly and I can start working online. Also I thought if this is a scam what I am going to lose is small amount.

The article said that you send Rs. 20/- to the Main Database Address stated below and to each of the other 4 sub addresses. You then delete the name & address at # 4 and move the other three addresses DOWN, i.e. 1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 3, 3 becomes 4. Now the position of # 1 will be blank. Place your own name and address at the TOP of the list i.e. at # 1, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are about a million). ALTERNATIVELY, you could use e-mail for sending messages to all and sundry in order to introduce this wonderful scheme to all – known and unknown people. I thought it is equal to the amount what I am spending at a restaurant or purchasing LOTTO Tickets. Then I invested the small amount of Rs. 100/-.

I got the details and an opportunity to earn the money. By changing the names as I said above we will be getting CASH by passing on this information to many others who are in need of such information but not being unable to get it, by news groups or e-mails and many similar means. Well GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! Within 7 days, I started getting CASH. I was shocked! I thought it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over 2,00,000/- and it's still coming in rapidly. It’s certainly worth Rs. 100/- . I usually spend more than this amount on purchase of Lottery Tickets but never won any prize.

PROJECTED RESULTS ( CALCULATIONS ) :

Let us take a look at the projected results you should be looking forward to when a payment of Rs. 20/- is received from each new member. Thanks to the help of internet, you could easily expect to receive help from atleast 10 people with payments which ultimately allows them to benefit from other people helping them also with payments and so on and so on.

LEVEL 1 : Your name is in POSITION # 1
from 10 new members you receive Rs. 20/- each = 200/-

LEVEL 2 : Your name is in POSITION # 2. The 10 new members in turn get
10 new members each ( 10 x 10 ) = 100 members x Rs. 20/- = Rs.2,000/-

LEVEL 3 : Your name is in POSITION # 3. The 100 new members in turn get
10 new members each ( 100 x 10 ) = 1000 members x Rs. 20/- = Rs.20,000/-

LEVEL 4 : Your name is in POSITION # 4. The 1000 new members in turn get
10 new members each ( 1000 x 10 ) = 10,000 members x Rs. 20/- = Rs.2,00,000/-.

TOTAL AMOUNT YOU MAY EXPECT TO RECEIVE =
200 + 2,000 + 20,000 + 2,00,000 = Rs. 2,20,000 (approx. )

These are mathematical calculations and cannot be wrong.

Now, for joining you have to act as under :

STEP 1 :

To send cash, take 5 plain papers and write on them "PLEASE ADD ME IN YOUR MAILING LIST". It is very important. By doing so, we are exchanging a service for the money being paid and making it legal affair. Also add ( in capitals ) your Name, Full Postal Address ( with City, District, State and Pin Code etc. ) alongwith your E-Mail ID.

Put cash ( Rs. 20/- ) in a plain envelope. Wrap one sheet containing your name & address etc. around this envelope and put it in another envelope. On this envelope write address of Deddar Singh.

In the other 4 envelopes, put Cash Rs. 20/- in each envelopes. Wrap one sheet containing your name, address etc. around each envelope. Then put these 4 envelopes ( in which you have put cash and on which you have wrapped the address sheets ) into another 4 envelopes. On these envelopes, write addresses of 4 Uplines and affix appropriate Postal Stamps before posting. You may also send through Courier if you so wish.

Never forget to write your address on the left hand side of the outer main envelopes so that in case any letter is undelivered at destination, you get it back.

Important Note : Please ensure that from outside, nobody should be able to guess that the envelopes contain cash. For security purpose, you may wrap a cutting of newspaper around the currency note before placing in the envelope, so that it is not visible from outside.

NOTE : You can send the money by MONEY ORDERS also, if you so desire. Fill up FIVE Money Order Forms neatly. Fill in all the information required. In the space for communication counterfoil which is at the bottom of the Money Order Form, write "Please add me in your Mailing List." On the otherside of this counterfoil, write your full Mailing Address with Pin Code and E-Mail ID. NEVER forget to keep photocopies of the filled up Money Order Forms in order to avoid any confusion later on.

STEP 2 : Send an email to fastcash73@rediffmail.com with Subject Matter : "I have sent payments as under". Give details of the payments sent by you i.e. date of sending, sent through post / courier, Money Orders, names of the uplines to whom payments have been sent. IT IS COMPULSORY, OTHERWISE you will not get the required information / data etc.

Main Database Address:-

Deddar Singh,
GRACE HOUSE, Street # 7,
Guru Nanak Nagar, PATIALA – 147003 (Pb.)

============================================================

Sub Addresses:

1) Pranab Kishore Sahoo,
National Hydrographic School,
Care HQ Goa Naval Area,
VASCO - DA - GAMA,
G O A : 403 802

2) Inderjit Kaur,
739/7, Street # 7, Guru Nanak Nagar, PATIALA - 147003

3) Amarjit Kaur,
care Grace House, Street # 7, Guru Nanak Nagar,
PATIALA - 147 003

4) Kuljinder Singh,
739/7, Street # 7, Guru Nanak Nagar, PATIALA - 147003

Now go to Sub Addresses and delete the name & address at 4 from the list that you see above. Now move the other names down - 1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 3, 3 becomes 4, and add YOUR Name as # 1.

Never delete or change the Main Database address of ( Deddar Singh ).

Immediately the payments sent by you are received by the Main Data Base and other uplines, you will receive a message back from fastcash73@rediffmail.com
confirming that your name has been added in the Main Database. Deddar Singh will send you instructions on how to post the Messages and also the information connected with searching the newsgroups / sites etc. for FREE posting your messages and the classified ADs.

IMPORTANT :

You have to communicate and convey all the details of payments sent by you as stated above, to Main Data Base at the above e-mail address, otherwise you will not be included in the Main Data Base.

If you do not get any reply from Deddar Singh even after 12 days from the date of sending Postal Mail / Courier, send a mail to him with the subject " I have not received confirmation" giving details of payments sent i.e. date of sending payments, sent by Post or Courier. He will take necessary action, immediately.

STEP 3 :

Now, post your amended article to minimum 200 newsgroups. (There are morethan one million. All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post the more money you can make.

REMEMBER : Play fairly and honestly. Reap huge rewrards. Earn tons of extra cash. This will work for you. Keep records of everyone that sends you CASH and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Rember - HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.

************************************************************************************************

WARNING:

Anybody who tries to indulge in malpractices and misconduct will be immediately terminated from the main database. Remember not to loose lakhs of Rupees for
the sake of just a few Rupees.

Do not miss your chance. Do not Hesitate. Join NOW.

Wish you all the BEST.

===========================================================
IMPORTANT INFORMATION : MAILING LIST --- Hope, you understand that a MAILING LIST is like lifeline and heartbeat of any successful business. Without a
list of prospects, none of the home based businesses is successful. So once you have a list of a couple of thousand prospects, you have the most powerful tool available at your fingertips - your own MAILING LIST. Therefore, in order to achieve complete success in online business, it is very very essential to have a list of prospects. To understand the system fully and to build your list FAST, double click the following URL, go through its contents, join it and ask your all friends, colleagues etc. to join. Thus, you can build a list in the shortest time. For your information, it is FREE.

www.tinyurl.com/aunvl

=========================================================

Spamming is prohibited. PLEASE DO NOT SPAM! IT HURTS EVERYONE.

==============================================================

"Let others lead small lives, but not you.
Let others argue over small things, but not you.
Let others cry over small hurts, but not you.
Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you."
---- Jin Rohn ----

>>>> >>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ROAD TO SUCCESS :

Always Be A Front Seater. Make eye contact. Dream Big. Invest in
Knowledge. Set realistic & specific short-term as well as long-term goals.
Take Action. Finish what you start. Stay Focused. Walk 25 % Faster.
Speak Up & Smile Big.

Remember : People Do Not Fail. They Fail to PLAN.
Winners Never QUIT. Quitters Never WIN.
Most people LIVE to EAT. Few People EAT to LIVE.

===============================================================

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Gaming CommunityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement