<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

late period

August 19 2006 at 9:01 PM
ash  (no login)

Hi girls. I recently had a break for a week from my pm and sp during which I had some bleeding. I started taking my sp and pm again (2xeach daily) a couple of weeks ago and my period was due on Tuesday... its now saturday and although i feel bloated and awful there is no sign!!!! I actually stopped taking my pills 2 days ago in the hope that my period would start. I'm now seriously thinking of having a months break completely and only doing my massages. Does anyone know if this would get my cycle back to normal? I have been taking pm since mid may and each month my period has got later so maybe a break now and then wouldnt be such a bad idea. Btw I've just measured and I have increased 1/2" in the last couple of weeks ( total growth 1 1/2 " since start). I know this will probably all go when my period eventually appears. My boobs have been killing me for the past week too. Do you think that my period could be late cos of the bleeding I had mid cycle?
xx

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

late period

August 30 2006, 3:00 PM 

Wish i knew how to help you, im going through exactly the same thing myself, im looking for different ways to go about it to finally have a proper period without coming off the herbs for a long break. If i come up with anything il let you know. Sorry im not much help at the moment x

Ash
(no login)

Re: late period

August 30 2006, 4:32 PM 

Hi
I eventually had a period ( 8 days late- see some of the later postings). It was very heavy and very painful!!! I've now decided to take PM 2x daily for 14 days then 14 days break in the hope this will keep my cycle more regular. I was taking SP as well but when I re-introduced this I felt really really sick so I've stopped. Still doing my massages too. I gained 1/2" before my period but this decreased by 1/4" afterwards. In total I've grown 1 1/4" since mid may. Still 34aa would love to be 34b but at the moment a full 34a would be fab.
take care
x

(no login)

August 31 2006, 10:19 AM 

Cheers for the advice Ash it means alot, im so glad your growing i have been on NBE since may to, i am feeling much fuller and heavier but again havent had period yet so this is likely to go once i do. I shouldnt complain too much really as i am already a B cup but i do have a curvy figure ie bigs hips, thick thighs so breasts are small for my body.
From what day do you start your 14 days is it the first day of your period starting??? Thanks sooooo much Amyx

Ash
(no login)

August 31 2006, 11:46 AM 

Hi
It said on the website I bought my PM from to start the 14 days from the first day of your period, have the 14 day break and then start again even if period not started. I'm really hoping it will sort out the irregular cycle cos before I started taking PM my cycle was 28 days regular as clock work. i've added 1x high strength EPO per day from yesterday. I really hope I grow a bit more. 2" growth in total would be great( even though I'd still be an a cup). I've got about 3 months worth of capsules left so following this routine for that length of time should hopefully give it a chance.
Best of luck
X

Current Topic - late period  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index