Way over the line (more)

by ELRRP

Before reading this post I received an e-mail from Bob informing me that he had terminated the MWR link to Time Factors without going into excruciating detail and taking complete responsibility for his actions. Below is part of my reply -

I've been a bit busy lately and am not up to speed on this issue,nor do I need to be. I have been very impressed with the patience and tolerance you have shown in administering the MWR website. No justification is needed for your decision and you certainly have the right to "call em as you see em". Count to ten. Take a deep breath. Holler as loud as you can. Drop kick the cat (or other appropriate recipient) across the room or the yard (it works
for me)and keep up the good work! Remember "Res Ipse Loquitor" - Deeds speak for themselves. Further, "Illegitimati Non Carborundum!" - Don't let the bastards grind you down. As always, best
regards. Sincerely, Tom Dineen

Having now read but a small portion of the "gruesome details" I will reiterate my position. Many heated arguments have occured here, bordering on "electronic fisticuffs", but nothing I have seen to date has crossed the line and constituted either a direct personal assault or threat. This may be a rough and tumble gentlemen's club, but it's a gentleman's club nonetheless. I would hope upon reflection that proper apologies are forthcoming, if only to regain one's dignity and honor.

Posted on Sep 21, 2001, 3:00 PM
from IP address 209.122.216.1

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
The Military Watch Resource