very disappointing . . .

by hurley

it just seems weird to me that after having friendly correspondence with you for months, looking stuff up for you, and trapsing down to the chelsea antique market on a rainy sunday to get you some watchstraps that you had enquired about that you would launch a personal attack against me for alleged ebay infractions. even if i was being hypocritical (which i wasn't -- ebay collected a commission on every item i sold even if i relisted an item), it is just very disappointing that you would turn around and attack me. maybe that is the custom of your country, i don't know. i wasn't attacking anybody -- i was talking in general about ebay policies. as for my confusion, i really wasn't sure that you were the same franco (there is more than one) -- it just seemed impossible to me that it was the friendly franco with whom i thought i had corresponded for so long. as for using my middle name as my handle here -- everybody calls me that (i'm a 3rd). i also see nothing wrong with having an ebay handle that is not my name -- everybody does. "mark nine" is my wife's handle on TZ -- a forum i hate because people are so unfriendly.

Posted on Oct 2, 2001, 7:11 AM
from IP address 172.148.103.235

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
The Military Watch Resource