Hi! Thanks very much for your time and help, I got the results from Omega today (they'd actually received an email everytime I'd been timed out , which meant they'd got at least six, despite me thinking they'd had none!)
* OMEGA - gents wrist watch - SEAMASTER - international line
* mvt N° 40'358'825
* quartz Electronic calendar movement of caliber 1342 -
* watch reference : ST 196.0079 - stainless steel round case of
diameter 36 mm
* armoured glass - index dial - luminous hands
* manufactured and delivered to our Agents in UK = June 28, 1978 ( on
leather strap 18mm lug-size ! )
* suggested retail price in Switzerland and in 1978 = approx. Sfr.
36o.- on leather strap ( no foreign prices available ! )
So now I know! Thanks again!
Posted on Nov 14, 2001, 3:39 AM from IP address 22.214.171.124