<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

A Very Cool PLASTIC Manual Wind Chronograph...GOTTA SEE!

July 30 2000 at 7:04 PM

from IP address 24.164.137.209

How Mod does it get?

This is a blast from the past in the rare form of a GIANT PLASTIC triple register, three pusher chrono with a Swiss 17J manual wind movement.

The dial reads "CBF Run Timer". The case measures an incredible 45mm x 40mm and approx. 14mm thick! The original band is a huge 24mm (for some reason, incorrectly marked 28mm) at the lug end, and is marked Swiss.

The top pusher starts/stops the chrono, the bottom right one resets the sweep hand, and the bottom left pusher resets the registers. Pretty unusual...

I'm guessing late '60s to mid '70s production on this watch, but it's tough to say for sure.

The watch is used but is in excellent condition. The black plastic case is very crisp and shows little age, with only some minor nicks here and there. The acrylic crystal is fairly clean but could use a buffing.

The screws on the back do show some minor signs of opening, perhaps from a cleaning. I have not seen inside the watch so I can not tell you the manufacturer, but I was told it is 17J.

The dial is absolutely mint.

Best of all, the watch runs great, keeps good time, and all the hands reset to zero perfectly.

All functions work and the watch is running fine, but is sold as described, as pictured, and is a FINAL SALE.

Please check my feedback at E*bay, user name RKNY…lots of happy customers. Plenty of TZ references available too.

Price: $255, shipped (US). Buyer pays by Postal Money Order ONLY.
Email me with any questions!

Thanks for looking, Rob.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - A Very Cool PLASTIC Manual Wind Chronograph...GOTTA SEE!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement