Need quick money for something special, never thought I would do this, but now is the moment. Nine really good genuine military watches, some are very rare. Like to sell in one.
1. WWI enamal ROTARY Trench watch, wire lugs, nickel case, dial no chips or hairlines, nice original windingcrown.
2. WWII MOERIS D****H, good running order,fixed lugs, case base metal chromed. Chrome has worn of at places.
3. WWII BUREN, Grand Prix broadarrow,fixed lugs, supercondition, dial as new.Case splendid. Large watch 36,5 mm, fully marked.
4. LARGE AVIATOR WATCH German Luftwaffe, SITA SWISS, case 41 x 49 mm, stunning black enamal dial as new, turnbezel with radiumpointer, circa 1935.VERY RARE!!
This watch is a real beauty!!
5. CWC broadarrow, ss monocase, fixed lugs, manual wound, fully marked, as new.
6. WWII GLYCINE D****H, fixed lugs,in supercondition,VERY RARE SILVER CASE, fully marked.
7. WALTHAM, Ord.Dept. parkenised case, white dial,
dial and case are splendid!!
8. WALTHAM A11 Pilot (hacking), black dial very good, case has some chrome wear.Fully marked.
9. Vietnam BENRUS, plastic case 1969, very good condition.Fully marked.
All watches are guarranteed in good running order.
In one buy all these beauties $1000.00 + shipping,
prefer to sell in one. Scans are available.